A new club – A new way
What’s Our Plan
It is our plan to deliver and manage a program of golf that seeks to promote and foster the game of golf for Aboriginal people and affiliates to participate in and enjoy.
We seek to do this by achieving three things:
- We want to run a dynamic Club Competition program
- We want to run a complementary Social Engagement program, and
- We want to run a leading Academy of Golf program
More than just a golf club
How to get involve
- Become a Foundation Member – Always be known as a Foundation Member for the life of the club. Simply complete a membership form and pay the appropriate fee by 30 June 2020. There are three membership options.
- Player / Senior membership – to enable play in our competition events
- Social engagement membership – to enable involvement in our social activities
- Junior membership – to enable young people between 13 –17 to play and participate in our junior program
Read more in our new Brochure
Click on the link below and download a copy